CBD Wallet (Cash Online) is a virtual bank account that exists online and is designed and developed to facilitate payments for government and non-government online services securely.
Features and Benefits:
- No minimum balance requirement
- Available for single and multi-users, with a multi-user management control facility
- Includes a full accounting overview with a daily settlement facility
- Secure and hassle free process
- Complete reporting facility
- CBD Immigration Branch and CBD counters in various Immigration offices
- Online Banking, Mobile Banking & iBusiness
- Remittance (CBD IBAN number required)
- Automated Teller Machine (ATM)
- Cheque Deposit Machine (CDM)
- Top up by Card
- Top up via other bank transfer
How to Get Started:
If you are a company:
You can register through any CBD branch or CBD counter in various Immigration offices. Otherwise, you can start registration by clicking here and visit the branch to complete the process.
- Visit CBD branch or CBD counter to complete the registration form with the company stamp and authorized signature.
- Authorized Signatory needs to bring the following to complete the registration:
- Company stamp
- Original Establishment Card
- Copy of Trade License
- Copy of PRO Labor card
- A valid ID (Passport or Emirates ID copy)