- Existing CBD customers who increase their current or savings account balance with AED 750,000 new-to-bank fund before 31 Dec 2021 over and above their total relationship balance as of 30 Sep 2021 will be eligible for Etisalat Smiles points with value of AED 4,500.
- New to bank customers who open current or savings account and deposit AED 750,000 before 31 Dec 2021 will be eligible for Etisalat Smiles points with value of AED 4,500.
Offer valid from 1 Oct 2021 - 31 Dec 2021
Terms and Conditions
- The campaign period is from 1st October 2021 to 31st December 2021 and valid for Individual customers.
- To enroll in the campaign, SMS PH13 to 4266
- Customers have the flexibility to fund their AED Current or basic AED Savings account by AED 750,000 at any point in time during the campaign period, over and above their total liabilities relationship balance as of 30th September 2021 (“cut-off date”).
- An opt-in SMS will be sent at the end of each month to eligible customers.
- Upon opting-in, an amount of AED 4,500 (per device) will be placed on hold in the customer’s CASA account and Etisalat Smiles points equivalent to the hold amount will be credited to the customer’s Smiles account.
- The hold amount will be released after completion of 12 months, subject to customer to maintain an average balance of AED 750,000 new-to-bank fund in addition to the total liabilities relationship balance as of 30th September 2021 (“cut-off date”).
- Funding Esaver, Mustaqbali Savings Scheme, Gold Current Account, Foreign Currency Accounts and Islamic Current Accounts are excluded from the campaign. However, the balance in these accounts, as of the “cut-off date” will contribute to the total liabilities relationship of the customer.