With technology taking tremendous leaps and bounds, why shouldn’t we evolve and change to the better?
With the rapid change in security, flexibility, and adjustments to the need of today’s financial market, we present an online banking experience that is easy, secure, efficient, and much more productive than ever.
Attijari Online Banking allow you to access your account information, do payments, inquire about your banking information and much more, with the highest security measures to ensure your data and financial information is secure.
On login, you are presented with a new fresh look and feel, as well as improved navigation features. It’s a powerful update with new enhanced features and services that will make your banking experience easy and convenient.
Features and Benefits:
- Account management (View all accounts and view accounts’ transactions)
- Credit Card management (View all Credit Cards/View Credit Card’s transactions)
- Transfer funds in different currencies (To your own accounts/To other CBD accounts/Remittance transfers).
- Bill Payments (Etisalat, Du, Water and Electricity, Salik recharge)
- Beneficiary management (Set up your own beneficiaries, modify your beneficiaries)
- Make requests for (Address update, cheque books)
- Direct Debit service
- GCC Card re-charge
- Mobile Banking registration
To be able to register for CBD Online Banking, all you need is a current/savings accounts, call/fixed deposit, or a loan/credit card account.
To register Online:
- Go to Attijari Online Banking (https://www.cbd.ae/online) and click “Register”
- Enter your full 10 digit account number or 16 digit Credit Card number, then enter the alphanumeric code which appears on the verification image
- Continue by clicking “ Get security code” button, to receive your security code as SMS on the mobile number registered with us .
- Create userID and password
- Read and accept the terms and conditions
- Registration is complete.
- What is Attijari Online Banking?
Attijari Online Banking is a fast, simple and convenient way to do your online banking. Attijari Online Banking allows you to access your account information, do payments, inquire about your banking information and much more, with the highest security measures to ensure your data and financial information is secure. Attijari Online Banking gives you real time access to your accounts information round the clock.
- What is required to get started with Attijari Online Banking?
To be able to register for Attijari Online Banking, all you need is a current/savings accounts, call/fixed deposit, or a loan/credit card account. Please contact your nearest CBD branch to find more information
- Are there any registration or monthly usage fees for using Attijari Online Banking?
There are no registrations or monthly usage fees. However, there is a charge of AED 25 for re-issuing a transaction pin.
- How soon can I start using Attijari Online banking?
Once Attijari Online banking application form is completed and processed, you will get your USER ID and requested PASSWORD plus the PIN, within 3 working days
- What is a User ID?
The user ID is a unique name which you choose. No one else can have the same user ID as yours . The user ID is not case sensitive and cannot be less than 6 or more than 14 characters. You cannot use spaces or special characters to set your user ID.
- How do I login to Attijari Online?
- How many chances do I have to enter my Attijari Online Banking?
You have 3 attempts only to enter your correct password before your account gets locked. If your account is locked, please call our Call Center 800CBD(223 )to speak with one of our customer service agents who will unlock your account.
- What is a login password?
The login password is your access code which allows you to access your account. It should be between 5 – 8 alphanumeric characters. With the password, you can only view your account details and NO transactions would be allowed.
- What is a transaction PIN?
Transaction PIN is a code that allows you to do financial transactions on CBD Online. It can be between 4 – 6 alphanumeric characters. You can do fund transfer; pay your utility bills plus other financial payments.
- What is a Session?
A Session is defined as the period of time between logging on to Attijari Online Banking and logging off of Attijari Online Banking. Within the session time period, every movement is recorded.
- What happens if I have lost or forgotten my password?
If you have lost or forgot your Password, please click on “Forgot Password” on the login page and follow the steps to re-set your Password. Alternatively, you may call 800CBD (800223) and one of our call center agents will advise you
- What happens if I think someone knows my password?
If you suspect that someone knows your password or or you have lost or or stolen, you either change the Password on the website or call 800CBD (800 223) & request for new one.
- What can I do to learn more about security?
Read our Security section and Internet Banking Terms and Conditions and adhere to recommendations set our in Technical Requirements.
- Keep your password secret.
- Never leave your computer unattended while logged on to Internet Banking.
- How long can I stay logged into my account?
For security reasons, you can use Attijari Online Banking in 5 minute blocks of time. At the end of each session you will prompted if you wish to continue your session or log off.
- Why it is important to log off the system at the end of every session?
We strongly advise you to always log off at the end of every session in order to prevent any unauthorized access to your online account and ensure the confidentiality of your personal and financial information.
SSL Encryption is active on the Web Server, which currently allows and supports 128-bit encryption. Your browser will display a lock or unbroken key, indicating that you have reached the secure area. For added security, UFCU will only support 128-bit SSL encryption.
To ensure that communication between customers and the CBD Online is secure,
there are a number of security features in place:
- Robust firewall technology to prevent unauthorized access to the Bank's systems.
- A security team constantly monitors the system for suspicious activity and automatic alerts are generated if any abnormal activities arise.
- 128-bit data encryption has been put in place to provide some of the best protection available to keep your password, account details and other sensitive information, including any messages sent via Secure Email, from being accessed by an unauthorized party.
A short time-out limit has been set. After this time, the system automatically logs off and ends
your session. Remember, if you are not using your computer for a period of time, make sure
you 'log off' completely from Internet Banking so that your banking information cannot be viewed by others.
Tips For secure online banking
Always access CBD online banking by typing the correct URL(http://www.cbdonline.ae) into your browser. Never click on a link in an email to take you to a website or enter personal details either in the email or website
Password and Pin security
You should always beware if you receive unsolicited emails or calls asking you to disclose any personal details or card numbers. Please remember that CBD would never contact you directly to ask you to disclose your pin or password information.
It is important to use up-to-date antivirus software and a personal firewall. If your computer uses Microsoft Windows operating system, it is important to keep it updated via the windows update feature; equally if you use another PC operating system or have an Apple Mac you should check regularly for updates. You should be vigilant if you use a public computer which you have no control.
Check your banking session is secure
When undertaking any banking action on the internet, check that the session is secure. There are two simple indicators that will tell you if your session is secure. The first is the use of Https// in the URL. The other indicator is the presence of a digital certificate represented by a padlock or key in the bottom right corner. If you double click on this icon it should provide you with information about the organization with which you have entered in a secure session.
Always completely log off from your internet banking session
It is important to completely log off from your internet banking session; simply closing the window you performed the transaction in may not close the banking session. If your computer is infected with a Trojan, your session may become hijacked by a criminal and financial transactions performed without your knowledge