CBD Service Promise – Arabic
We Value Your Feedback - Suggestions & Complaints
We are committed to delighting you at every interaction with the Bank. Do connect with us and let us know how we are doing or even if you have a question. Your insights, suggestions and concerns are valuable and we would like to hear from you.
How Do You Communicate With Us?
Phone: Just call 600 575 556 from within the UAE or +971 600 575 556 from abroad.
- In person: Find the most conveniently located branch – just use ‘Branch/ATM Locator’ on our website cbd.ae to locate a branch.
- Contact us through email@example.com. Please allow up to 2 working days for us to respond to your email.
- Online Banking - Log in using your Online Banking credentials and select “Messages” from the top navigation panel
- Mobile Banking Application - Log in using your Online Banking credentials and select “Contact Us” from the “Products and Services” option on the application menu. You can then send us the relevant feedback by selecting inquiry, suggestion or complaint.
How Do We Handle Complaints
On receipt of a complaint, we will:
- Notify you that your complaint has been received within 2 business days of submitting the complaint
- If we have not resolved your concern within the stipulated timeframe, we will provide you with an estimated resolution time within 4 business days of receiving your complaint
- Provide you with weekly updates on the status of your complaint and a revised resolution timeframe in the event we were unable to resolve your complaint within the stipulated timeline provided.
- You will receive a response in writing from the Bank within 30 complete business days of receiving a complaint, as a final response in regards to your complaint
If we are unable to resolve your complaint within 30 business days, we will:
- Inform you of the reasons for the delays
- Specify a date when a decision can reasonably be expected (unless we are waiting for a response from you)
- Provide you with information about your options for external escalation if the 30 business day time frame for complaint resolution is not met
If you are not satisfied with the resolution from our Complaints Handling Team, you may escalate the matter to The Central Bank of UAE. However, they require that the matter is first addressed with the concerned Bank prior to routing it to them. Central Bank will only accept complaints which are raised within 6 months from the date you receive a final outcome from CBD.
Central Bank Contact:
Mail: P.O. Box: 854
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Phone: +971 2 6652220
Fax: +971 2 6652504
Customer Service Charter
For details on our Customer Service Charter, please Click here