CBD Service Promise – Arabic
We Value Your Feedback - Compliments, Suggestions & Complaints
We are committed to delighting you at every interaction with the Bank. Do connect with us and let us know how we are doing, or even if you have a question. Your insights, suggestions, compliments and concerns are valuable and we would like to hear from you.
How Do You Communicate With Us?
No matter how you connect with us, our friendly, professional team will be glad to appropriately route your suggestions or feedback and ensure your concerns are immediately addressed.
Phone: We have a 24/7 Contact Centre – just call 600 575 556 from within the UAE or +971 600 575 556 from outside.
In person: Find the most conveniently located branch – just use ‘Branch/ATM Locator’ on our website cbd.ae to locate a branch.
Write to us:
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Us through our website - cbd.ae/general/contact-us
- Online Banking - Log in using your Online Banking credentials and select “Messages” from the top navigation panel
- Mobile Banking Application - Log in using your Online Banking credentials and select “Contact Us” from the “Products and Services” option on the application menu. You can then send us the relevant feedback by selecting inquiry, suggestion or complaint.
Timeline For Us To Respond
On receipt of a complaint, we will:
- Notify you that your complaint has been received within 2 business days of you submitting the complaint. Unless we already provided you with a resolution, we will provide you an estimated resolution time within 4 business days;
- If you have not received our solution in the provided timeframe, we will provide you with weekly updates on the status of your complaint and a revised resolution timeframe (for cases that require a timeframe more than 2 weeks).
If we are unable to resolve your complaint within 60 days, we will:
- Inform you of the reasons for the delay;
- Specify a date when a decision can reasonably be expected (unless we are waiting for a response from you);
- Provide you with information about your options for external escalation after the 60 day time frame for complaints resolution is not met.
Just provide us your concerns in detail. Rest assured that our Complaints Handling Team will work on it, updating you on the progress and providing you the best resolution within 7 working days.
If you are not satisfied with the resolution from our Complaints Handling Team, please reach out to our Senior Manager, Service Excellence, Sunithy Verghese who will review your concerns & help reach an outcome that is fair to all parties.
The Central Bank of UAE
The Central Bank of UAE is a regulatory authority for all banks and conducts a fair, independent review of any complaint which you may feel has not been handled to your satisfaction. However, they require that the matter is first addressed with the concerned Bank prior to routing it to them. Central Bank will only accept complaints which are raised within 6 months from the date you receive a final outcome from CBD.
Central Bank Contact:
Mail: P.O. Box: 854
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Phone: +971 2 6652220
Fax: +971 2 6652504