2. What is a CBD Digital Current Account?
CBD Digital Current Account is an account opened by a customer exclusively through CBD Mobile App, without visiting a branch/bank representative to open the account.
4. When will the Digital Current Account be activated?
The CBD Digital Current Account will be instantly activated with transactions initially capped at AED 5,000 for inward credit and spends.
The account will be fully activated for all transactions without any restrictions after debit card delivery and subject to approvals.
9. How do I apply for bank account statements?
Your account statements are available in PDF format on both the CBD Online Banking platform and the CBD Mobile Banking application.
How to download the statements using the Mobile Banking application
- Login to CBD Mobile Banking with your registered credential
- Select your Account from the app menu
- Select ‘Statement’
- Select ‘eStatements’
- Select the month and share the PDF format either to your email address or via WhatsApp
How to download the statements using Online Banking platform
- Log in to Online Banking with your registered credentials
- Select ‘Accounts’ from the overview page on the online portal
- Select ‘Account number’
- Select ‘Statements’
- Select ‘ Month’ and ‘Year’
- Select ‘Submit’ and download PDF
14. What is the process for closing a CBD account?
You can visit your nearest CBD Branch and request to close the account. You are required to present your passport or Emirates ID.
Our branch team will advise you on the timelines after verifying your banking relationship.
16. How do I reactivate a dormant or a locked account?
To reactivate a dormant or a locked account, please visit our CBD branch. Please note you will need to provide
your original valid Emirates ID or passport. Upon validation of documents, the account will be activated in 2 working days.
In case of other requirements the Branch staff will advise further.