The Foreign Exchange (FX) market is the largest and most liquid financial market in the world with an average daily turnover of $ 5.1 trillion U.S. Dollars. Unlike stock market which trades on a centralized exchange (i.e. NASDAQ, London Stock Exchange) there is no formal marketplace for FX trading. Instead, FX trading is conducted over-the-counter (OTC), meaning that it takes place directly between two different market participants either electronically or over the telephone.
CBD have launched an FX Trading platform which will provide 24 hour market access from Monday to Friday. Clients are able to trade with Spot, Forwards, and Options in FX & precious metals such as Gold and Silver.
What is CBD FX Tradr?
FXTradr is a margin trading platform created by CBD to trade in FX and precious metals. FXTradr allows:
- FX & Precious Metals Trading
- Buy a currency or precious metal if you are bullish or sell a currency or precious metal if you are bearish.
- Buy a call option if you are bullish on a currency or buy a put option if you are bearish
- FX hedging
- FXTradr can be used to hedge the underlying FX exposure through the use of Forward contracts and Options.
- FXTradr allows for trading amounts in multiples of your margin.
- 24 hour access to the platform
- Access to treasury dealing room from 8Am – 9 PM
- Seamless trading experience with all settings carried between IOS, android and web browser
- Charting access on the platform
Fees and Charges
Please contact us on the below for additional information.
If you require any additional information, please contact us at email@example.com
Telephone: 04 – 2121829 / 04 – 2121897
Frequently Asked Questions